1. ?field ????(1). n.田地, 田野(大片的)
in the field 在田野里
常用搭配：airfield ?停机坪 (介词用on)??????airport ?机场 ?at/in the airport
football field 足球场地 ????????????battle field ???战场
field ??????(2).?n. ?领域
常用搭配： in one's field 在...领域
例句：他是他所在领域内的专家。 He is an expert in his field.
Expert ?n.专家 = specialist
field ?????(3). ?v. 接球动作（棒球，板球）
2. ?smell ?v.闻起来 ?过去式和过去分词 ：smelled / smelt??????????smell ?+形容词
常见错误： The food smelt well.
不能说成 “smell well” , “well” 是副词, 身体好才用 “well”
Look 看起来Taste 尝起来sound 听起来
feel; ??⑴感到 I feel ill. (心理感到)
⑵用手的感受 The blackboard felt cold.
Could ?????????+ 动词原形
wonderful ?adj. 极好的
口语中用得更多的是 : Great ! (与物或事情相连)
Excellent ! (与人相连) ???a.卓越的, 极好的
Outstanding ! ??出众的
Brilliant! ????a.灿烂的, 闪耀的, 有才气的)
3. ??campfire ?n. 营火, 篝火
fire ??n. (1). 火 ??可数/不可数 ?????火堆—可数,???火焰—不可数
(2).?射击, 炮火, 火力 Hold on your fire. 保持火力。
(3). v. 开火 例句：他命令他的士兵开枪。 He ordered his men to fire.
4. creep ?v. (crept, crept) 爬行 (蹑手蹑脚的) ,匍匐前进
区别： climb the tree ???上下的爬 ?
crawl :爬(平行，缓慢) ?n.自由泳
搭配： creep out 蹑手蹑脚(偷偷摸摸的)
climb / crawl / creep
例句： Sam 正在爬树。 Sam is climbing the tree.
2. 这个小孩在地上爬行。 This baby is crawling on the floor.
3. 他偷偷溜出房子。 He crept out the school.
5. sleeping bag ?睡袋
动词加ing 变成形容词作定语有二个意思 :
⑴ 正在... : sleeping dog
⑵ 用来做... : sleeping bag
listening material 听力资料
walking stick 拐杖
passing plane 路过的飞机
6. comfortable ?a. ??舒适的, 安逸的??丰富的 ，多的
例句：他的收入很可观。 He has a comfortable income.
7. soundly ?adv.
例句： 这栋建筑物牢牢矗立在那。 The building stands there soundly.
例句：我那一天睡得很熟。 I slept soundly that day.
例句：日本被彻底摧毁。 Japan was destroyed soundly.
例句：我们步伐稳健。 We are walking soundly.
例句：妈妈严厉的和我谈话。 Mum talked to me soundly.
8. sleep ??v. 睡觉
go to bed 上床 go to sleep 睡觉/fall asleep坠入梦乡sleep well睡得很好
sleep deeply 睡得很沉
fast : fall fast asleep 睡得好香 fast asleep 熟睡
9. leap ?v. 跳跃, 跳起
区别： jump 原地跳跃???????????leap : 跳跃, 有距离 从这边跳到另一边, 位置变化
例句：Look before you leap.三思而后行
leap year/month 闰年/月
10. heavily ?adv. 大量地，浓密地,繁茂地
rain/snow heavily 一般与雨雪连用smoke heavily 烟瘾重
例句：这棵树生长得十分茂密。 This tree is growing heavily.
11. ?stream ??n. (1). 小溪 (2).流, 一股, 一串 （量词）
例句：一股人流走进影院。 A stream of people was going into the cinema.
例句：He can’t go against the stream of
例句：She is in the A stream.她在A班。
12. form ?????v. 形成 ?n.表格
?wind [waind] v. ?(wound，wound) ???wind one‘s way 蜿蜒而行
right ?adv. 正好????强调作用
right 做副词时强调后边的形容词, 副词, 介词短语, 不强调动词.可用just来替换
Right here.就在这儿 ?Right here waiting for you 《此情可待》
后边加代词时只能用just. 如 : just you 就是你了. 不能用 right代替
just like 正好/just as 正如
1. Late in the afternoon, the boys put up their tent in the middle of a field.
(2011. 四川卷） learn how to put up?a library building.
set up ??开始着手
??Please put up your hands if you have any questions. 举起，升起
??Obama has made up his mind to put up for the president again this year.
???make up one’s mind ??下定决心做某事
??put up a poster ?张贴
2. As most of their houses were damaged after the earthquake, many people had to be put up in a stadium.
????put up with ?忍受，容忍 (bear, tolerate, stand)
?in the middle of
He heard someone shouting in the middle of the night.
Mary was in the middle of reading when her aunt arrived.?
3. ?He has just bought an Australian car and has gone to Alice Springs, a small town in the center of Australia. (4)
in the center of ?在…中部，在…中央，一般用于地理位置
Wulin Square is in the center of Hangzhou.
As soon as this was done, they cooked a meal over an open fire.
???as soon as ?一…就…????????????on doing… ?一…就…
??On arriving at home, I opened my computer.
??On arriving at home, it began to rain.
?As soon as I arrive at home, it began to rain.
??as far as?????As far as I’m concerned…????就…而言
??(2002.上海）As far as I’m concerned, education is about learning and the more you learn, the more equipped for life you are.
?烤 ???????roast?????烘 bake????蒸steam???煮 boil ??boiled water????炸fry
over在…正上方，强调在某一物体的正上方。(over an open fire)
?play with fire?????????cause fire????fireman?????put out the fire
?Playing with fire caused fire, luckily, firemen came to put out the fire.
5. They were all hungry and the food smelled good.
hungryn./v. hunger 渴望
a hunger for knowledge/peace
a thirst for independence
smell??????smells smelly，tastes tasty?????smelly ??adj. 发臭的
6. After a wonderful meal, they told stories and sang songs by the campfire.
campfire????camp 营地?a winter/summer camp?????refugee camp
Camp David ?????戴维营
Auschwitz concentration camp
great ???????????????????很棒（口语） ??
excellent ????????????卓越的, 极好的(与人相连)
7. ?The boys felt tired so they put out the fire and crept into their tent.
You may be tired with reading, but you should not be tired of it.
?be tired with / from 因…而疲倦
?be tired of 对…厌倦
v. 爬行 (蹑手蹑脚的)，匍匐
Children learn to creep before they can go.
Their sleeping bags were warm and comfortable, so they all slept soundly.
warm ?adj. 温暖的global warming
damage to the ozone layer
extinction of species
sound???adj. 健康的，稳固的????sound development
She is sound in body and ?mind.
in the pink?
（睡眠） 充足的 a ?sound sleep
8. They all leapt out of their sleeping bags and hurried outside.
leap ?v. 跳跃Students leap for joy at the good news.
jump ??上下跳jump up and down
skip ??蹦跳，跳过，跳读skip rope ????skip class
n. 飞跃，激增???????historical leap??????leap year ?闰年
?Look before you leap. 三思而后行
9. It was raining heavily and they found that a stream had formed in the field.
Ice forms when it is cold enough. ?如果冷到一定的程度，冰就会形成
vt. 养成form good health habits 养成良好的卫生习惯
n. 形式，种类in the form of ?以…形式
10. His diet can not be considered as healthy because it contains a lot of fat in the form of meat, cakes and cream.
Every applicant(申请人) must fill in three forms.表格
11. The stream wound its way across the field and then flowed right under their tent.
wind ????wind one's way 蜿蜒而行
A path winds through the woods.?